Sunday, September 30, 2012
For one lucky hopper: a GRAND PRIZE Kindle Fire! (sorry, US and Canada mailing addresses only.) We are also giving away two swag bags (again US and Canada mailing addresses only.) But INTERNATIONAL Blog Hoppers, we are giving away a $50 Musa Gift card.
How to Enter: For every hop spot you leave a comment on between October 1 and October 7, you will be entered to win the prizes above. That means if you comment on 10 blogs you will be entered 10 times, plus will be entered in the blogs' you commented on contests as well.
In addition, everyone who comments on this blog post and follows my blog (if you're not a follower already) will be entered in a drawing for an ecopy of my latest Musa release, Reunited. (And is that the hottest cover ever?? Thanks, Kelly Shorten!)
Rules to the HOP
1. HAVE FUN!!!
2. INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3. THIS TOUR STARTS: October 1 at Midnight (est). THIS TOUR ENDS: October 7 at Midnight (pst). Winners will be drawn and posted October 9th! *** Come Join the Party on October 7th at The Romance Review Forum to enter to win more prizes.
4. PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP and COMMENT ON, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES.
5. Grand Prize of a Kindle Fire is for US and Canada mailing addresses only. International winners will receive a $50.00 Musa Gift Card. Winner will be announced on October 7, 2012 at 11:00 est at The Romance Review forum.
6. DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN?
BE SURE TO VISIT ALL THE BLOGS BELOW --
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Pick up your copy at Musa Publishing here!
True love comes once in a lifetime...will she grab her second chance?
When Kathryn Abbott moves back to her hometown following her divorce, she doesn't expect to run into Brett Falcone, the Italian Stallion. If possible, he's even more appealing than he was twenty years ago when she, the nerd queen, tutored the popular baseball star. Brett would like to begin the relationship they couldn't have then, but first Kathryn must face her past decisions...and risk losing Brett.