Sex and the Season Series by Helen Hardt

Monday, March 5, 2012

SHE'S BAAAAACK

Hello, everyone!  I know I've been absent from blogdom for a while, and I'm sorry.  Life gets in the way sometimes.  I'm back, and will be visiting all your blogs soon as well.

This will be my primary blog.  For those of you who still visit Helen's Heroes, that blog will remain up, but will now be a place where authors can post their first chapters.  Posts will occur on Wednesday (while the hump-day hunks are here at Helen's Haven!)  If you'd like to have your first chapter posted, email me at helenhardt@gmail.com.  Tune in this Wednesday to read the first chapter of Pianist Envy, my release with Ellora's Cave.

As some of you know, I'm also doing freelance editing now. My main blog for editing is fiction-editor.blogspot.com.  I'll be closing down the romance editing blog within a few months, since I edit more than just romance.

I'd also like to invite you to visit my alter ego, B.J. Hayes, at bjhayesauthor.blogspot.com.  She has a steamy m/m release coming to The Wild Rose Press this Friday, March 9.

That's my update!  I hope to see all of you at my blogs soon.

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment